Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sketchez!!!

some more stuff...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one Daniel Stone drew, and I colored it, color pencil on these first 2.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and the last one, also colored pencil, is of 2 characters that I have for the graphic novel I'm working on. Which will be written and drawn by me. More to come soon.

2 comments:

Shane said...

Killer stuff.. you need to post more man.. I know you produce at least 2 or 3 drawings a day!!!! good ones to boot!!!!

IZA said...

thanks man, I do draw at LEAST that a day. I have a ton that I need to post up soon.