Friday, June 11, 2010

Video Game Inspired Paintings 1

I'm working on a series of 50 Video Game Inspired Paintings. (They're all 3" x 3.5" gouache on illustration board) I'll be posting 1 or 2 a day until I'm done with all of them. I'm also selling them! You can contact me at robertiza85@gmail.com

They're going for $25 each (Including shipping)

These are also examples of commissions which I'm opening. They're the same cost, and I'd be shipping the original painting to you. It can be whatever you'd like, have 1 to 3 characters, and send me reference of whatever it is if possible.

#1)

DONKEY KONG


Donkey Kong was always one of my favorite old school arcade games! The design and simple yet challenging gameplay are fantastic, really appealing all around.

#2)
KAMEK


Kamek was a fun character I've loved from the mario games as well as Yoshi's Island. I also really love his magic wand that shoots those 3 shapes in primary colors.

No comments: